The main aim of this Search Engine Optimization (SEO) course is to improve and enhance the technical knowledge of the students and the job seekers on the search engine optimization.
- Introduction to SEO
- Keyword Research
- Competitors Analysis
- On-Page Optimization (Complete)
- Off-Page Optimization (Complete)
- Google Penalties
- SEO Advance Level
- Understanding SEO Metrics
- List of Google’s 200 Website Ranking Factors
- Mobile SEO
- Local SEO vs Global SEO
- Using Google Analytics
- Using Google Webmaster Tools
- Useful SEO Tools
Who Should Attend:
- Students, want to build their career in SEO or Digital Marketing industry.
- Freelancers, want to work on SEO projects, independently.
- Working professionals, want to make their career in SEO or Digital Marketing industry.
- SEO, Social Media or Digital Marketing professionals, want to learn advanced & technical SEO.
- Small or local business owners, want to implement SEO strategies on their websites.
- Companies or individuals, hiring SEO freelancers or SEO service companies to manage their website’s SEO.
- Startup companies and entrepreneurs, want to promote their websites organically on Google, yahoo or Bing.